NSHSS Performing Arts: Dance Scholarship
Three (3) $2,000 awards
Rising high school students graduating in 2024, 2025, or 2026, and recently graduated 2023 seniors
NSHSS has created this scholarship dedicated to those interested in pursuing their studies in the performing arts. A portion of the application requires the applicant to submit a short video of their performance. The top three (3) performers will be awarded a $2,000 scholarship to assist in continuing their art and sharing it with the world.
- Educator recommendation
- Upload a video of your performance, utilizing the following guidelines:
- A short description of your piece (no more than 150 words)
- A performance video of no more than 5 minutes
- A brief statement (no more than 500 words) on what has inspired you to become an artist.
- Color headshot suitable for website posing
- Academic resume
- Current Transcript (can be official or unofficial)