Partnering with Johnson & Wales University
Founded in 1914,is a private, nonprofit, accredited institution with more than 8,600 graduate, undergraduate, and online students at its two campuses in Providence, Rhode Island and Charlotte, North Carolina.
Wildcats are powered by purpose. Here’s why we think you’ll love JWU.
- You’ll be part of a diverse community: JWU students come from across the United States and world. Plus, the university’s impact is global, with 119,000-plus alumni pursuing exciting careers.
- Academic options abound: We offer in arts and sciences, business, culinary arts, design and engineering, education, health and wellness, hospitality, nutrition, and physician assistant studies – or you can design your own degree! You can join the Honor’s Program, too. Every student works 1:1 with a faculty mentor who is their point person for all things JWU.
- You’ll get personal financial guidance: Plus, 97% of on-campus undergraduate students receive university scholarships and/or grants.
- Career readiness is standard: At 96.8%, JWU’s career outcomes rate* consistently remains above the national average.
- Benefit from learning in action: JWU’s experiential approach to education immerses students in projects and courses while providing valuable internship opportunities.
For more information, explore our
JWU works hard to make college affordable. NSHSS students could be eligible for various academic
You can also apply to Johnson & Wales via the Common App.
Apply by November 1 for Early Action and receive your admissions decision by Thanksgiving!
*The rate reflects the percentage of students who are either employed, continuing their education, enlisted in military service, or performing voluntary service within six months of graduation.